The Polish Chamber of Commerce for Importers, Exporters and Cooperation is the organization of economic self-government, which was initiated by the most active companies in the region of Wielkopolska. For more than 15 years it has been representing the interest of local and foreign businesses from various industries.
The main objective of the Chamber is to provide comprehensive services in accordance with its ISO 9001:2009 Certificate for the design and provision of training services, information services as well as consulting and advisory services of general and pro-innovation nature.
To meet the market needs, the Chamber supports the development of Polish exports, provides assistance to domestic and foreign investors as well as helps in finding business partners in the country and abroad. The territorial coverage of the Chambers operations expands to all continents.
The Chamber fulfils its statutory objectives through, among others:
- Finding business partners in Poland and abroad as well as consulting in the field of exports, with the help, among others, of European Union funds,
- Organizing business meetings with foreign partners from various industries,
- Providing comprehensive information on availability and utilization of European Union funds, assistance in preparation of applications for the funds, preparation of business plans, consulting and advisory on innovations,
- End to end organization of participation in international trade fairs, such as The Grüne Woche International Fairs in Berlin or the FOODEX Food Industry Fairs in Japan as well as many others,
- Organization of business missions (so far our members visited their potential business partners in countries such as Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary, Russia, Belorussia, Ukraine, France, the United Kingdom, Turkey, Finland, Thailand, Philippines, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Mexico, Brazil, Cuba, South Africa, Mauritius, India, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates),
- Publishing offers and promotional information of our members in the monthly magazine Monitor, which provides information about ongoing initiatives of the Chamber and articles on issues such as techniques of trade negotiations, legislation, marketing, current market situation and conditions and others,
- Publishing company information in "The Best Companies of Wielkopolska” catalogue („Najlepsze Przedsiębiorstwa Wielkopolski”), which is distributed among customers such as diplomatic and business organizations around the world, which evaluating the catalogue as the best promotional material for Polish companies available,
- Organization of trainings on areas such as exports, developing own company etc.,
- Assisting members with banking procedures relating to export transactions.
We also offer the services of the Business Information Office INFOMONITOR, which provides information on creditworthiness and reliability of businesses and individual consumers.
Chamber’s Arbitration Court makes it simpler, cheaper and quicker for entrepreneurs to assert their rights in any disputes.
We also provide legalization services for documents, used in international trade, including assistance in preparing application documents, certificates and obtaining legal documentation from local and central governmental offices, certificates of authenticity of photocopies on the basis of presenting the original.
As partner of the Polish Security Printing Works SA, the Chamber runs the Authentication Confirmation Point (Punkt Potwierdzania Tożsamości - PPT), which conducts the sales of services, offered by the Polish Security Printing Works SA (electronic signature).
The Chamber is the organizer of the Wielkopolska Innovation Network of Cooperation (Wielkopolska Innowacyjna Sieć Kooperacji), which objectives include coordination of the Wielkopolska Renewable Energy Cluster, Medical Cluster and Food Cluster as well as of new cluster initiatives, such as automotive cluster, construction cluster and a number of others. The aim of the Network is to provide each of its members with the benefits that may contribute to the rapid development of their businesses and gaining competitive advantage.
The membership in the Polish Chamber of Commerce for Importers, Exporters and Cooperation is the right offer for you, if you are looking forward to fully develop the capabilities of your company.
Our team of dedicated specialists will help you choose the best and fastest way to success